This is a larger village. Most travel to the city for daily wage labour work while some are farmers. Female literacy is low and the community asked for an iimpact Learning Centre.
- Centre Name – Borda Dev (LC-02359)
- Location: District Sheopur, State of Madhya Pradesh
- Population: 1,400
- Economy: Day wage labour, Agriculture
- Education: Low literacy. Secondary School in Borda (1 km) and PG College (30 km)
- Comms: Airtel and Jio
- Attractions: Ramgarh Crater [50 min]
Each Learning Centre educates 30 girl children (aged 6-14) at primary level, setting them up to join the public education system from Year 5.