This Learning Centre is in <Goregaon> in <Madhya Pradesh> and supports a small community of farmers. The village has an allopathy doctor and the nearest hospital is 47 km away. Female literacy is low and the community asked for an iimpact Learning Centre.
- Centre Name – <Goregaon> (LC-00XXX)
- Location: District Sheopur, State of Madhya Pradesh
- Population: 900
- Economy: Agriculture, Animal Husbandry
- Education: Low literacy. Primary School in Kaloney (1 km) and PG College (37 km)
- Attractions: Palpur-Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary [2 hours]
Each Learning Centre educates 30 girl children (aged 6-14) at primary level, setting them up to join the public education system from Year 5.