Most travel to the city for daily wage labour work while some are farmers. The village has an allopathy doctor and the nearest hospital is 47 km away. Female literacy is low and the community asked for an iimpact Learning Centre.
- Centre Name – Shahpura (LC-00851)
- Location: District Sheopur, State of Madhya Pradesh
- Population: 1,000
- Economy: Day wage labour, Agriculture
- Education: Low literacy. Primary School in Shahpura (1 km) and PG College (29 km)
- Attractions: Sheopur Fort [40 min]
Each Learning Centre educates 30 girl children (aged 6-14) at primary level, setting them up to join the public education system from Year 5.