IIMPACT India: Celebrating 15 years!
Make a Donation – with IIMPACT’s 100% Straight Thru Guarantee!
Did you know that 100% of your donation to IIMPACT goes straight through to the delivery of educational services by our NGOs in India? Many large charities can spend as much as 36% of your donation in administration and fund-raising costs! At IIMPACT, our own administration is either provided by volunteers or funded separately by donors, so we can make this 100% Straight Through Donation Guarantee. Note that your donations to IIMPACT EGCI are tax deductible from 1 July 2017.
Sponsor a Learning Centre
Click here to learn more about naming an IIMPACT Learning Centre in India that educates 30 girl children, as a lasting dedication to a parent or loved one.
Educate a Girl Child
Click on the DONATE button in the right column of any page on this site to make an online donation via credit card or bank account (via PayPal). You do not need to register with PayPal to make a credit card donation. You will receive an email receipt for your donation.
You can make a one-off or monthly donation. Select the amount you want to donate to make a difference:
- For only $200 per month, you will enable us to educate 30 children in India for a year
- For only $100 per month, you will enable us to educate 15 children in India for a year.
- For only $25 per month, you will enable us to educate 4 children in India for a year.
How many children would you like to support?
Don’t want to use a credit card?
You can also make a donation directly into our Donations bank account, details as below:
- BSB: 082310 Acct No: 154219726
- Bank: NAB
- Branch: 130 Pitt Street, Sydney
- Name: IIMPACT Educating the Girl child Inc.
- Reference: Donation to IIMPACT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm receipt of a donation to this bank account and to request a DGR receipt for a tax deduction.
Want to engage with IIMPACT?
You can support our cause in many ways with your time and energy!
- Get informed. Understand the issues and our actions by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Get engaged. Join IIMPACT in Australia to help raise awareness and funds for our work.
- Get funds. Run a fund-raising event: even a small donation of $75 will educate a girl child for a year!