Volunteer: Corporate Fundraising Lead
Engage with Corporates and Charitable Foundations to scale our impact!
Corporate Fundraising Lead
Head of Fundraising
1 April 2021
The Corporate Fundraising Lead will work with the Head of Fundraising to engage targeted corporates and charitable foundations for direct support and employee donation matching campaigns.
A clear and documented approach as well as an uplift in employee donations, corporate matching and foundation donations. Metrics:
- Number of corporate programs which recognise iimpact.org.au.
- Value of donations via corporate programs.
- Value of donations from charitable foundations.
- Develop overall engagement strategy and tactics.
- Develop presentations to summarise the value proposition and benefits.
- Develop a calling plan and pitch the iimpact proposition to qualified prospects.
- Continue to engage sponsors to meet needs and retain.
- Report on baseline and metrics on a quarterly basis.
2 days per month.
- Corporate sales/consulting
- Professional presentation and communications
- Written analysis and corporate reporting