Welcome to iimpact Educating the Girl Child, Incorporated, a non-profit, community association registered in New South Wales, Australia.
iimpact Australia is an endorsed Designated Gift Recipient, so all donations are tax deductible!
You are now entitled to exclusive member privileges, including:
- Being recognised as a supporter of iimpact’s campaign to educate the Girl Child in India, a very worthwhile cause that has been transforming communities in 11 States since 2003.
- Being engaged with all our activities, both in Australia and in India, in conjunction with iimpact India operating out of Gurgaon near New Delhi.
- Receiving our email newsletter with updates on our activities and events.
- All ASSOCIATE Member benefits PLUS:
- Being eligible to vote in the Association’s annual elections and to stand for election to the Managing Committee when vacancies arise.
- Having full access to the internal management and financial reports of the Association, including quarterly Performance Reports from iimpact India on Learning Centres sponsored by us.
- Receiving invitations to exclusive events organised by iimpact in Australia.
To help spread the word, we request you to add the following text and links to your email footer. It tells your contacts that you support a worthwhile cause, while bringing more people into the iimpact family. Do use your social media community to spread the word – after all, it’s a great cause!
Did you know that $100 can provide high quality primary schooling for 1 girl child for 1 year? I support iimpact, the inspiring initiative which educates over 60,000 girls in 11 states in India.
To find out how you can get more engaged with iimpact’s work, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
iimpact Educating the Girl Child, Inc.
(incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009)
NSW Incorporation No: INC 1300151 ABN: 74 468 172 781
13 Kent Rd North Ryde NSW 2113 AUSTRALIA
Here is a receipt for your payment. Note this fee is not tax deductible, but donations to iimpact are!