Thanks for considering membership of our association, IIMPACT Educating the Girl Child, Incorporated, also referred to as IIMPACT Australia.
At this time we offer only one level of membership with the following fees:
- Joining fee of $50.00
- Annual membership fee of $50.00
These fees go towards supporting the administrative expenses of the local association, such as local events and payment processing fees. Note that to date, local volunteers conduct all administrative functions at no cost and others bear costs such as website hosting and technical support.
To sign up for membership, please click here for the Application page.
As a member, you are entitled to the following privileges:
- Being recognised as a supporter of IIMPACT’s campaign to educate the Girl Child in India, a very worthwhile cause that has been transforming communities in 8 States since 2003.
- Being invited to participate in all our activities, both in Australia and in India, in conjunction with the IIMPACT Trust operating out of Gurgaon.
- Being eligible to vote in the Association’s annual elections and to stand for election to the Managing Committee when vacancies arise.
- Having full access to the internal management and financial reports of the Association, including quarterly Performance Reports from IIMPACT Trust on Learning Centres sponsored by us.
- Receiving invitations to exclusive events organised by IIMPACT in Australia.
If you have more questions about membership, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.