Welcome to iimpact Educating the Girl Child, Incorporated, a non-profit, community association registered in New South Wales, Australia.
iimpact Educating the Girl Child Inc is an endorsed Designated Gift Recipient in Australia!
You are now entitled to exclusive member privileges, including:
- Being recognised as a supporter of iimpact’s campaign to educate the Girl Child in India, a very worthwhile cause that has been transforming communities in 11 States since 2003.
- Being engaged with all our activities, both in Australia and in India, in conjunction with the iimpact Trust operating out of Gurgaon near New Delhi.
- Being eligible to vote in the Association’s annual elections and to stand for election to the Managing Committee when vacancies arise.
- Having full access to the internal management and financial reports of the Association, including quarterly Performance Reports from iimpact India on Learning Centres sponsored by us.
- Receiving invitations to exclusive events organised by iimpact in Australia.
To help spread the word, we would request you to add the following text and links to your email footer. It tells your contacts that you support a worthwhile cause, while bringing more people into the iimpact family. Do use your social media community to spread the word – after all, it’s a great cause!
Did you know that $75 can provide high quality primary schooling for 1 girl child for 1 year? I support iimpact, the inspiring initiative which educates over 45,000 girls in 11 states in India.
To find out how you can get more engaged with iimpact’s work, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.